Friday 14 June 2013

Evidence of emails.

For my current assignment unit 2, I have been assigned to use a number of different research methods including phone interviews and video interviews, I have currently recorded 3 phone interviews, with Hussain Currimbhoy, Matt Heason and Rob Speranza.

I have also contacted Richmond Elaine from the national media museum and inquired as to whether I could conduct video interviews for research there.

Below is a recent email I sent to Elaine.

11:37
 
To: Richmond Elaine
 
From:Jake Regan (kingsofleon08@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent:14 June 2013 11:37:12
To: Richmond Elaine (elaine.richmond@nationalmediamuseum.org.uk)
 

Hi Elaine,

I am coming to the end of my semester and deadline period and just wanted to clarify If it was possible to film interviews in the media museum, If it is not possible that is ok but I just wanted an idea as to whether or not I could.

Thanks.

Jake.
Unfortunately after emailing Elaine several times it appeared that due to the busy period in the national media museum I would be unable to conduct interviews, however Elaine did give me the email address of two film festival programmers Tom Vincent and Fozia Bano.
 
Subject: RE: interviews
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:41:23 +0100
From: Elaine.Richmond@NationalMediaMuseum.org.uk
To: kingsofleon08@hotmail.co.uk
Hi Jake
I’m sorry it has taken do long to get an answer but the manager of the front of house staff has said that with everything that is going on they are unable to accommodate your request.
Did you have any luck with Fozia or Tom?
Kind regards
Elaine.
 
 
I contacted Fozia and Tom via email and began to discuss the possibility of conducting interviews with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment